At Top Gear Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Top Gear Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promises to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership.
What We Offer
• Paid time off after 90 days of employment
• Growth opportunities
• Paid Training
• Employee vehicle purchase plans
• Family owned and operated
• Long term job security
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Discounts on products and services
•Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
•Looking for automotive sales experience and European vehicle knowledge preferable
• Be the vehicle expert.Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
• Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
• Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
• Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
• Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
• Bring your 'A game & positive attitude with you every day'
• Available to work flexible hours & weekends
• Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
• Fantastic communication skills with your customers
• Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
• Clean driving record and WA state driver's license required
• Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform mechanical diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy.
* Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion.
* Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
* Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised.
* Keep and update all training and certifications.
* Understand and follow all state and federal regulations.
* Strong knowledge in diagnostics, service, and repair.
* Past employment experience in the field of automotive repair.
* Valid Driver's License.
* High school equivalency or higher.
* ASE Certified preferred.